Saturday, June 03, 2006

Maintenance

I got a good backup of the website so I feel better now.

I removed the direct link to the expired countdown clock because the advertisement on it changed from one for the Firefox browser to something else. I don't want ads on this site, I tolerated the one for Firefox because Clint Eastwood made a movie in the 1980's with that title. He stole a Soviet super fighter. Cool. Anyway, if you really really want to see the expired clock the link to the left is still there. It opens a pop-up.

I have been getting feedback saying to continue with the blog, and I will in some low-key capacity. Maintaining it was a lot of work and frankly I need a break from it.

Jason Alexei is doing great. We've got quite the special guy in our house. We're so blessed!

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12

No comments: