Monday, July 09, 2007

Subscription Service

I added a link for an email subscription service. If you want to use it, it will shoot you an email whenever I make an update to the blog. It will help you from having to check the blog and you won't miss an update the next time our mailbox gets whacked or Jason A gets sprayed with a Mentos fountain.

The service seems to work well for me so give it a try. The sign-up process is pretty simple.

Blogger has also gotten around to allowing you to tag posts with labels. So if you want to read all the articles on Trip Three you can do that by finding one of the trip three posts and clicking on the tag at the bottom of the post. It works pretty well and I will try to keep these up to date.

Try the one for "blog" specified below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What timing you have....http://www.getfreshwithmentos.com/

Jason_Lenentine said...

Gee...One down -- only 504 more to go to break the new record. Hmmm...On second thought, I think I will leave that record alone.