Today was Jason Alexei's 3rd birthday! I think he had a good one. Last Saturday we had a party with a few of his friends. Aunt Suzanne came up from Birmingham the night before, so it was a pretty well attended party!
Jason is very proud of his new age. We have been working with him to get the fingers to show correctly show three digits. We think he is getting the hang of it.

I snapped the photo a little too fast, so it looks like he is holding up four fingers.
Jason's birthday had a truck theme. Notice something in common about these cards? Our friends and family really know our boy well.

In keeping with that theme was his birthday cake. It was pretty cool. Wendy baked the little cars that went on top and Aunt Suzanne decorated them.

Here is Jason about to enjoy his cake. He kept poking his finger all along the edge of the cake closest to him.

It would not be a birthday without some balloons.

Jason enjoyed his presents. This is his new remote controlled back-hoe loader.

Last night we laid out the presents we were going to give Jason on our living room coffee table. This morning Jason woke up before us and saw all the presents. He ran into our room saying, "There's presents in the living room!"

One of those presents was a big-boy sized shovel, hoe, and rake.

Train him early, I say! Hopefully this will be my last year of yard work...
After presents we all had Jason's favorite breakfast. Pancakes, syrup, and strawberries. Tonight the birthday festivities concluded at Chic Fil' A. He was still excited when he went to bed. Through the monitor I could hear him singing Happy Birthday to himself.
Happy Birthday Jason!
1 comment:
What a cutie pie! I'm glad it was a happy birthday. Lori
Post a Comment