http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
This blog has always been meant for Jason and Grace so hopefully this project will help make that happen. It really is cool software and I am able to do so much more with formatting than I can with the online blog.
April has been a busy month. Grace was baptized on April 6. Yuri Claus came to visit on April 12. Finally -- today -- April 27 we celebrated the second anniversary of Jason Alexei's court hearing.
May will be another busy one for us. Next weekend I am going to the Christian Alliance for Orphans conference in Fort Lauderdale. Two weeks later we go to Florida to help my Dad celebrate a major birthday milestone (75!). Then the next week we go to North Carolina to go to our placement agency's annual picnic. We will be sharing a place with Lori, Antoine, Claire, and Simone. It should be a blast!
Lots of good things are going on, but hopefully June will slow down a bit.
Here are some pictures from Grace's baptism day. Grace doesn't pose well for pictures, so we did not get many good ones of her. She is just too active for my slow camera.
On the other hand Jason is quite the poser. He was garbed in his special "Russian Shirt". He was proud of telling everyone the fact he was wearing a "special Russian shirt."



1 comment:
Hi, I slurped our blog, too. I am now spending waaay to much time playing with layouts and photos -- I wanted to add some in for the periods we couldn't post pictures of Claire. I can't wait to see yours! Lori
Post a Comment