Her best skill is jumping. She likes to jump on the ground. She likes to jump off of boxes. She jumps off tables. She jumps off ottomans. She jumps off the end of slides. Get the picture???
Here she is at the top of our slide ready to go down belly side down -- her preferred way.
As of yet she has not yet figured out the joy of jumping down the slide. I imagine that will happen in time.
After going down the slide Grace will stand at the end and take her leap. At this point I yell, "You can doooo it!!"
Most of the time she sticks the landing. She has yet to raise her arms in celebration. We will work on that...
Other things make good platforms to jump off, including plastic toy bins that really belong in the house.
The most amazing thing I have seen her do involves a bin like the one pictured above. Inside the house she stood on one, held her arms above her head, and began to fall forward. I was sure she was going to land head first on the tile flooring, but instead she rolled and executed a perfect somersault.
I guess we need to get this girl to a tumbling class pronto...



1 comment:
Wow! She is really a climber,jumper, and running around kind of person!!
Katy Ahmed
Post a Comment