Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not much happening...besides coughing.

All four of us have been pretty out of it the last couple weeks. The kids are over it, but Wendy and I are taking forever. Wendy normally doesn't get sick with this stuff but then again she has other things going on these days.

I have had a bout with bronchitis at routine intervals approximately six months apart since our first trip to Russia in 2006. It is driving me crazy, but hopefully I am on the mend until next time. I might as well just write off March 2009...

Here are a couple pictures to tide everyone over.


Jason and Grace love to do the sit-n'-spin together.


Jason and Grace have perfected the art of chasing butterflies. Jason runs around the yard screaming "BOOO!" at them.

If you need something to read, here is a post from last year.

Post_From_Last_Year

It has been almost a full-year since we first met Grace. She's come a long way since then!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all HAVE had a busy year! 2009 promises to be busy too with "Belly" on the way. xo k

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jason is getting so big and think I see little Gracie muscles -- love her curly hair. And feel better...