I think the time has come for me to take a break from blogging for a while. It takes a lot of work for me to keep the blog updated like I did last year and I just do not have that time anymore. Even the posts I did when Joshua was born were hurried, incomplete, and took me away from other things I should have been doing. I have been meaning to post this for a while, but haven't really made time to do it.
The blog was originally intended to be a travel blog when we were in Russia. It grew beyond that, but I never really meant it to be a family update site. If you recall, I went on a similar hiatus after Jason came home. Between July 2006 and July 2007 I only posted three times. Once Grace's adoption process began to move along I started again. I don't think this hiatus will be like that. I'll probably post around the kids birthdays or adoption days and when my mailbox gets whacked, but I won't be updating several times a month like I did last year.
Thanks for understanding and thanks for following us. If you are on Facebook, you can friend me there, but the time I spend there will be also short.
With that, I leave you with Grace's latest self taught gymnastic skill...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i will really miss reading your blog, jason. i can't even imagine how busy your life has gotten. i guess i will just have to get my butt to church so i can see how you and wendy are doing.
Sara, thanks for the kind words! It's busy, but I wouldn't change a thing. I suspect I'll get back into blogging at some point, but now is not the time...
Post a Comment