Sunday, February 26, 2006

Red Square

Lenin's Mausoleum

St. Basil's Cathedral

We drank from the firehose today. We saw a lot of Moscow in a hurry. Tanya, our guide, took us all over Moscow for about 5 hours. Here's a few pics from Red Square. It truly was beautiful. Lenin's tomb wasn't "open for business" so we didn't see him today.

Tomorrow will be a long, but special day because we meet our son.

Love,

Jason & Wendy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! We've been thinking about you and praying for you each night. Wondering what it must be like to go to sleep on an airplane and wake up in Russia. Look forward to hearing about your first meeting!

Stephen and Cindy

Anonymous said...

I've stayed quiet until now, but i must admit that I'm addicted to your blog...so addicted that I find myself checking several times a day and I get truly upset when I don't find new information. There is also a certain mother of mine that is also addicted, but refuses to admit it. I'm entering us both into Bloggers Anonymous...but not until your trip is over(JUST KIDDING! kinda) Joe and I are thinking about you a lot and hope all is well. Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys so much and praying for you all. Find myself checking several times a day for updates. Know that you are in our thoughts.

-Tyanna

Anonymous said...

Wendy, We are glad to see a hat on you in these pictures as of late. For a minute, we didn't believe it was really cold there. Thank you for all of the photos - we are enjoying the virtual tour. Needless to say, we are praying for you both A LOT this week!
-The Reeds

Anonymous said...

I don't EVER post comments to blogs (with this exception) but I want you to know I'm addicted to yours...check it on the hour...love the updates...going to need a 12-step program soon (thanks a lot)...
AT