Thursday, March 02, 2006

Good News

God is Faithful, "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Gen 28:15

We met a beautiful boy today, born on March 20, 2005. Today is the day we met our son.

We have chosen to name him Jason Alexei Lenentine.

Jason -- so he never forgets his Earthly father's name.

Alexei -- to reflect his Russian heritage and the spirit of cooperation between our countries that was inspired by Alexei Leonov. He was a pilot Cosmonaut, the first man to walk in space, and stood many years later with his American friend Astronaut Tom Stafford when he wanted to adopt from Russia.

Until everything is completed with this process, we won't post pictures of him to this site. Thanks for your understanding.

The suspense is over!

Love,

Jason & Wendy (and Jason)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so good. I have been praying for you and hoping that soon the suspense would be over for you guys. Wow, he is not even a year old. How awesome!!! I can't wait to see his little face but I will patiently wait until everything is complete. Please know that I will be praying for your safe return home.
Shawna

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to meet little Jason. I know you are just beside yourself - meeting your son for the first time. And how great that he is under a year old. We will pray that everything goes smoothly from here!
Mary Ivy

Anonymous said...

kjhreiuhfni .hharet,mn dflh,kjghdfkinc n,kkixd



Translation: Dear Mr and Mrs Lenentine, my mommy and daddy told me that you met your son today and that he will be my new friend. I am very excited to meet him! We will all love him a lot. Love, Baby Lake

Anonymous said...

O Happy Day!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow. We are so very happy for you both....for you all. We are excited to see you and give pointers on child-proofing your home! Journey mercies.

Lots of love,
Matt, Margie, Emma & J.T.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! That is wonderful news! We are SO happy for you guys. We can't wait to see pictures of your little one. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Ed & LeeAnne

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I can't wait to meet him!
God bless all three of you!