We are really excited for them. Their hotel does not have internet access, so our communications with them will probably be sparse.
Also, Lori recently talked with our agency and they said that if Wendy and I hear about our court date this week, then we should be able to get everything done by Christmas. Conversely, if we do not hear this week -- well -- let's just focus on this week.
Yesterday and today have been really busy in our house. I'll have a complete run down of our activities later. Jason's room turned out great. Grace's room is being painted as I type...
Quick 4:30 PM update:
They are on their way!

9:45 PM and they are over Iceland!

I am really not some stalker that is obsessive compulsive about watching flights going back and forth. This flight has deep, personal, history for us. Wendy and I have now taken this flight four times and it is the first time I have ever tracked it myself. It really is nice to have the capability to follow along like this. I find myself saying, "So that is what we had to do!"



No comments:
Post a Comment