Thursday, November 01, 2007

Meanwhile, back in the USA

While Mom and Dad have been busy and excited meeting baby-sister Grace, Jason Alexei has been working on wearing out Babushka Nancy.


Last Sunday she took Jason to the Knoxville Zoo for their annual Halloween festival called the "Boo at the Zoo." Jason's cousin Allison went along as well. Her is Allison and Jason with Bob the Builder. Jason dressed up as Bob. He likes tools and hammers and wearing yellow hard-hats, just like Bob. I think there is quite a resemblance between Jason and his Zimmerman cousins.


Jason had the unfortunate duty of informing Linus that his friend Charlie had flown to Russia for the week. When he heared the news Linus exclaimed, "AAAAGGGHHH! He'll miss the Great Pumpkin! What a blockhead!"

There were a lot of characters for the kids to enjoy. Here is Jason/Bob giving the Tennessee Smokies AA Baseball team mascot a five.


Another one of Jason's great passions in life are trucks. I can guarantee the next words out of his mouth were, "I drive truck -- please???? please??? please-pleeeeeease????"

Though we miss him a lot, it is a comfort to know he is having fun and not whining for Mommy and Daddy all day. Wendy's mom says he has been very good, which makes us very proud. When he saw Grace's picture for the first time, Jason smiled a big smile. I think he is going to be an excellent big brother to his baby-sister Grace.

No comments: