The end is clearly in sight now. We've been advised to arrive in Moscow for Trip #3 on May 14 -- Mother's Day . We will return home with Jason Alexei and our adoption journey will be completed on May 18. We'll arrive back in Huntsville around 5:30 PM. Mark your calendars!
Now the nitnoid details still need to be worked out. I am expecting the visas to arrive tomorrow. I think the hotel situation is under control.
The wild card is Delta Airlines. If the pilots do strike and there are picket lines at the Huntsville airport, I am going to stage a counter protest. I'll get a posse of homies together armed with signs and pictures of Jason Alexei. We'll guilt trip those pilots back to work!!!
We're also closing in on finishing the room. I'll post some pictures of that when it is done. I'm taking tomorrow off work with the goal of getting it done!!?!?!?
For now there isn't anything else going on that lends itself to photographs.
For the truly blog addicted here's a website I offer to you regarding the origin of the word nitnoid. It is not a word I invented, as some have wondered. Check out this website for an explanation.
Link_to_Nitnoid_article
I sarcastically used the word nitnoid to describe our current frustrations with travel planning as minor irritations when not having a visa is a really big deal!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think you should bring Mr. T and Chucky with you to your protest if Delta strike. They are pretty tough dudes.
Chucky would definitely scare them. He's not the best person to have on camera though. Maybe he should stay home in case the local media shows up.
The problem with Mr. T is that he had a fear of flying. We'd have to get Hannibal, Face, and Murdoch to drug him and put him to sleep to even take him to the airport. In addition to irate pilots, I'd have to deal with an irate Mr. T.
Post a Comment