When we arrived home, I immediately noticed that something was on the sidewalk. In the dark, it looked like it could have been the mailbox lid. My first instinct was to say, "I pity 'da..." then I noticed it wasn't the mailbox lid. It was the shattered remains of a sideview mirror.
How did it get there? It was on the sidewalk partially intact. A bunch of the mirror had shattered into pieces. The mailbox was fine. Had my beautius example of jimmy-rigging repulsed an attack?
Then, I noticed the yard. There was a large divot in the grass by the road. It wasn't quite like the yard had been burned...But still. Someone took a chunk out of it. I pity da' fool!!!!
So how did it get there? Was there a wreck? Did the person who whacked the box back in December decide to come back and leave the remains of their mirror? Serves you right -- loser!
Am I a victim of the vast right-winged conspiracy? Was dinner last night a set-up to get us out of the house so that someone could "fake" an incident. Is this a joke???Was Chucky up to no good and mischief? After a thorough grilling, Chucky claims to have defended the mailbox while we were gone! I don't know what to believe. Here's the scene from today. Chucky is showing me where he stood to ward off the attack.
Further inspection of the mirror shows that it is from a Ford. For the next few days, every Ford driver is a suspect. I am going to stand in the driveway and give all the Ford drivers the stink eye when they go by...There was a yard sale down the street today so there was plenty of traffic for me to glare and stare at.
Theories and comments are welcome...



4 comments:
I think Chucky is out for revenge. All those new stuffed toys don't sit to well with him I'm sure.
Yep, it is totally Chucky foolin wit cha.
Love, Lisa and Joe
(not the owners of a blue ford explorer....really, we aren't...muahahaha)
Yes Lisa, I agree...It has a weird factor to it all. I can't figure out why someone's driver's side mirror would just land iself on our sidewalk. When it's on the wrong side of the road for that to happen!
Someone's messing with me...But someone also put a divot in the yard. Watch out sucka!!!
Nope, nope not us -- we sold our green Ford Explorer last year....
xo Kathy & Jim
Yeah, you Thoreen types were never in the running as suspects. I suspect if you had come all this way you'd would have at least rang the doorbell a few times...Hmmm...
Maybe it was Lisa's evil twin? Or are you the evil twin, lisa? We did see her at Qdoba the other week!
Jason
Post a Comment