So we are nervous about 3 things. Our visas, hotel, and our plane ticket. Oy!
The visa issue I won't get into here. It's a recoverable mistake, but one that shouldn't have happened.
The hotel is being affected by a large annual convention in Moscow. What they are convening about I am not exactly sure. At any rate, it is the week of our second trip and we are scrambling attempting to find a reasonable rate at a hotel. We have booked a reservation with the Marriott Renaissance, but it's about twice what we paid at Hotel Ukraina on trip #1. The Ukraina is full, but we are still working it to see if we can stay there.
The flights were also an issue due to excessive bookings, but that has been remedied. Now we are sweating the results of the Delta pilots labor talks. We are flying Delta and they could go on strike as early as April 15. Bring out the judge! Oy!!!
I can hear Mr. T now, "I pity da' fools dat don't fly those planes!" Didn't he have a fear of flying? If so then Russian adoption wouldn't be for Mr. T.
If we can get these logistical things ironed out I supposed we'll be set for trip #2.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment