I have already posted on the trip to the Filatov Clinic to see Doctor Boris. Nothing else to talk about there. I took no pictures, either.
I have also described pretty much everything I can about the Embassy visit. Cameras and electronic devices of any kind were checked at the door at the Embassy. I didn't even bother to bring them in. Knowing there is a strong desire for security, I didn't even bother taking pictures when we were outside.
However, later in the trip we did a "drive-by" of the Embassy and I snapped this picture. In one you can see the crowd of people. These are Russians, with their Red passports, waiting in line to obtain visas. Americans with Blue passports, like us, got to cut in front of all of these people. It was great. It felt good to be in the embassy. We were back on OUR TURF.



No comments:
Post a Comment