therefore I have not been blogging.
Just a quick update to say that things are going fine.
We were in the car all day. We saw Dr. Boris who
does a medical exam for the American Visa, then went
to the ZAGS office in krasnogorsk to get a birth
certificate, then to file for a Russian passport. Now
I am in our facilitator's office.
Grace is holding up. She has had a hard time sleeping
in the car, so she is extremely tired, but is calm and
steady. She doesn't like to be in the snow suit,
which starts a screaming fit each time. she has a
doll that she has grown quite attached to, giving it
hugs, kisses, and holding it tight.
i think she is going to do fine, the best thing is to
get home ASAp so we can get into a regular routine.
that is all for now...
love, jason, Wendy, and grace



1 comment:
Ahh yes, I know the snowsuit fights very well. :-)
Post a Comment